Thursday, August 9, 2007

Boom Boom and The Champ

One of the few perks of working at a TV station (very few) is the chance to meet 'celebrities'. Well last night, the one and only Vinny Paz (formerly Pazienza) was in the building. He walked by me, whacked me on the shoulder and said "hey buddy". WOW! I think my shoulder is separated, but it was worth it. I mean after all he is a 5-time World Champion.

My late father was a big boxing fan, and Paz was high on his list. Maybe just because his name ended in a vowel, but for whatever reason, a Vinny Paz fight was always a big deal in the Boom Boom household. I know my dad would have been very excited to hear I had met Vinny Paz.

I took this picture of Paz with the Bryguy. He's a huge boxing fan, as you all know from reading his Bryguy Boxing Blog at http://www.bryguyboxing.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vinny Paz is an ass.
The BryGuy is a bigger ass.
There's a lot of ass in that picture.

THE BRYGUY said...

That comment is coming from scooter, a guy who get NO ass!

Anonymous said...

What are those guys gonna do with those fists??